Five Day with Addressable and Exam
by Zzeus Training Ltd
Five day module will cover all aspects of BS5839-1:2017 It provides understanding of legislation and standards relating to fire detection and fire alarm systems along with the basic principles of fire and fire behaviour in acceptance with BS 5839-1. Day five candidates will install, program and commission an Advanced Addressable fire system.
The five days are split into the six modules:
- Design and legislation: It will also enable you to complete non- complexed designs for non-domestic premises.
- Installation: A full understanding of the installation process of fire detection and fire alarms systems to BS 5839 1:2017, and will enable the learner to complete installations for non-domestic premises.
- Commissioning: Full understanding of the commissioning process of fire detection and fire alarms systems to BS 5839-1:2017. And be able to commission non-complexed installations for non domestic premises.
- Maintenance: This module will give you an understanding of the maintenance process of fire detection and fire alarms systems to BS 5839-1:2017. And enable you able to inspect and maintain non-complexed installations for non-domestic premises.
- Practical: During the four days you will gain the skills to design, install, commission, maintain and fault find a 2 zone non-addressable fire system using our up to date Kentec fire panels.
- Assessment: Practical assessment installation/commissioning of addressable systems certificate.
Key Course Details
View below important information about this course if you have any questions, please contact us today...
This module is designed to meet the knowledge requirements of the relevant standards of the BAFE scheme as well as the new level 3 EAL exam.
Electricians, Designers, Installers, Commissioners, Maintainers, Electrical Supervisors, Premises Management, Fire Risk Assessors.
Delegates who pass the course assessments will be provided with certificates
- Module 1 Foundation to BS5839-1:2017 CPD approved (8 hour)
- Module 2 Installation to BS5839-1:2017 CPD approved (8 hours)
- Module 3 Commissioning to BS5839-1:2017 CPD approved (8 hours)
- Module 4 Maintenance to BS5839-1:2017 CPD approved (8 hours)
- Module 5 practical assessment installation/ commissioning/ maintenance of non-addressable systems certificate.
- Module 6 practical assessment installation/ commissioning of addressable systems certificate.
And will be taking the EAL Level 3/4 EQF Understand the Requirements of BS 5839-1:2017 Examination.