Commissioning Code of Practice
by Zzeus Training Ltd
Having previously completed the design, maintenance and installations modules, the delegate will use the knowledge and understanding gained to carry out commissioning for fire detection and fire alarm systems to BS 5839-1:2017. This module is designed to meet the knowledge requirements of the relevant sections of BS5839-1 and the BAFE Scheme.
Building on the knowledge gained from modules 1, 2 and 3 , delegates will learn a greater understanding of how to commission Commissioning, Handover, Acceptance and Modification of Fire Detection & Fire Alarm systems and fire alarm systems to BS 5839-1:2017 and complete the commissioning certificate.
Aims & Objectives Module 4:
- Through test of the fire alarm system
- Some revision for good knowledge of FD & A in BS 5839-1
- Avoiding any obvious causes of false alarms
- Inspection of, but not re-doing the design:
• Detector locations and coverage • Call point locations
- Checks on general workmanship
- ALL resettable devices, power supplies, circuits, ancillaries and interfaces to be tested.
- Documentation, certification and verification.
Key Course Details
View below important information about this course if you have any questions, please contact us today...
This module covers, Commissioning for fire detection and fire alarm systems to BS 5839-1:2017 and builds on the candidates knowledge gained in the previous modules to enable detailed commissioning to take place. This module is part of the four and five day course leading to the EAL Level 3 exam.
Electricians, Designers, Installers, Commissioners, Maintainers, Electrical Supervisors, Premises Management, Fire Risk Assessors.
The course will provide a detailed understanding of how to ensure fire detection and fire alarm system is commissioned to the requirements of BS 5839-1:2017 and the BAFE Sp203 Scheme. 8 hour CPD course certificate, and the forth module of the four modules required before the Ofqual approved Level 3 examination can be taken.